Friday 7 September 2007

Another end to a busy week

Ok so its Friday. Had intended to get to the gym three times this week, since son went back to school on Tuesday. Of course that wasnt to be. Family commitments meant I didnt get to run on Sunday, and I was hoping therefore to get a chance to run during the week, but with SALTEX, an annual trade show, to attend for work, university term starting on Monday, and a big job this week, I just havent been able to find the time to do everything. Managed to get in the gym on Wednesday, and (famous last words about to be typed!) I am hoping to get into the gym tomorrow and run on Sunday. But of course theres shoes to be bought tomorrow, so thats a trip to Portmouth, and as anyone who knows my son will tell you, that will almost certainly take all day. Sunday does look promising for a run tho, followed by swimming with my son, and if I can find the money down the back of the sofa, there may be pizza too!

Some jobs that did get done this week however, included getting out (finally!) a press release to my trade magazine and the local paper, in a bid to drum up some support.
You can take a look at it here:
http://www.pitchcare.com/magazine/article/4517#2712

No comments: