Thursday 25 October 2007

Its the final countdown.....

Bags are already packed and sitting in the boot of the car. I am more or less prepared in the practical sense. Ive trained all I can, now all thats left for me to do is to prepare my mind. According to the official countdown timer on the official website, as I write this, I have 3 days, 23 hours, 40 minutes left in which to complete this final part of the challenge. Then its just down to fate. Que cera cera. Time is ticking away, as I watch this official countdown, but it seems to go much faster when I watch it, but seems to go quite slowly all the time im sat at home, the practical arrangements now taken care off. Tomorrow I have to drive to Essex, pick up C and then head over to Stansted. Stress wise I know tomorrow is going to be a bad day. He confessed nerves when I spoke to him yesterday, to which I queried how he thought I felt! I shall try my best to stay calm and relaxed on Saturday and Sunday, because I know I shall be stressed monday morning. The worst part is the when I get nervous, I feel sick, and when I feel sick, i dont want to eat. So im trying to keep my mind off it, to eat and drink plenty, and remind myself that im prepared. The end is in sight now, the goal almost achieved, the finish line waiting around the corner to be crossed. The blog almost finished........
All thats left to do now is wait for the day to come, to complete the task, and then tell the world about it.

No comments: